Dr. Alexander Kupatadze has over 7 years of consulting experience and is Associate Partner with UK-based consultancy West Sands Advisory LLP.
Dr. Kupatadze has implemented over 50 Due Diligence projects on the target companies in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia.
Upon request Dr. Kupatadze can provide following types of services:
- Insight in political-economic and governance issues, power and control structures
- Uncovering relationships between criminal, political and business interests
- Insight in the interaction of formal and informal structures of power and influence
- Ownership structures
- Directors and board activities and background
- Cycles of influence of shareholders and executive stuff
- Links with politicians and government officials
- Past or present links with organized crime
- Involvement in corruption, bribery or other illicit practices
- Legal and tax compliance
- Outstanding legal action against the business and litigation history